Sunday, December 18, 2011

I didn't announce any music director: Gautham Menon

Gautham Menon's not a director who announces every step he takes while making a film. No wonder there are always speculations and rumours galore regarding each of his film.
The latest one being that AR Rahman has opted out of his latest project. "Where did I announce the music director of the film in the first place," asks Gautham reacting to the reports. "I only had promo posters that had the cast and a few technical team members. I'd never spoken about the music," says Gautham, who wants to first finishing shooting all the talkie portions of the trilingual.
While the Tamil version Neethane En Ponvasantham has Jiiva, the Telugu version has Naniand the Hindi film has Aditya Roy Kapoor. Samantha is the heroine in for all the three languages. "I want to keep the music director as a surprise. But, I still want to clarify that there is no truth in AR Rahman 'opting out' of my project," says Gautham.

Courtesy:indiatimes.com

No comments: