Sunday, January 11, 2009

What's next after Ghajini?

After the smashing success of Ghajini, Director A R Murugadoss is all set to direct his second Hindi film. He says he's already decided on two stories but he's keeping the details firmly under wraps.

"I will definitely make more Hindi films. I have two stories in mind. Will work out the details in eight to ten days," said Murugadoss.

It was not the success of Ghajini that prompted him to pursue a Bollywood dream. He says Hindi movies were always on the cards.

"When I wrote Ghajini in Hindi, Aamir said he would act in it. It was a dream come true for me," he said.

But it's not only sucess that Murugadoss is relishing, he also savouring the experience of working with one of the best actors in Bollywood, Aamir Khan.

"At the start, Aamir told me, 'Just let me know if you need my help, with the language and dialogues'," he said.

The taste of sucess is sweet but it's only a lucky few who get to experience it. As for Murugadoss, he seems to have hit upon a winning formula.


Courtesy: ndtv.com

No comments: