Tuesday, January 04, 2011

AR Rahman to launch new music video, with Dido?

AR Rahman has announced on twitter that he is going to world premier a new music video. “Hey Guys, watch out for the world premiere of my new music video…coming soon..” he tweeted.

He has also linked a picture that shows hm near a helicopter.

A R Rahman

Image: A R Rahman

AR Rahman, as we last heard was making a music video with international singing sensation Dido.

Rahman had earlier worked with Dido for the soundtrack of Danny Boyle’s 127 Hours for the song If I Rise. 127 Hours, which tells the real-life story of a climber who became trapped by a boulder.

On 18th Nov, Dido had posted “I was working with ar rahman on something else at his studio and he asked me if i’d like to collaborate on this (If I rise) song, for his soundtrack of the film.”

Let us wait and watch.


Courtesy:frontierindia.net

No comments: