Sunday, December 24, 2006

Nokia Nseries, Rahman Team on Music Video


Noted Indian Music director, A.R Rahman has unveiled the first music video, shot in a mobile cinemascope format, exclusively for Nokia. The musician aims to create awareness about poverty in the world and wants to urge people to support the cause, through Nokia.

Rahman said, "This is the first video to be shot on mobile cinemascope vertical format. This song, 'Pray for me brother,' was conceived as an anti-poverty anthem for the millennium goals for the UN. When I was doing it, I never realized it is going to go to this level. It took me two years to make it."

'Pray for me brother' is part of a joint venture between Nokia Nseries and the A.R. Rahman Foundation. Rahman will sing the anti-poverty song live, at Nokia's New Year's Eve celebrations in Mumbai Dec. 31 for the first time.

Courtesy: Tech2.com

No comments: