Wednesday, August 05, 2009

"Rajini is my Bro"- Director Shankar



There is something which we would have noticed right from the first production venture of director Shankar. Our 'Super Star' who seldom shows up for any other movie functions, will be there to shower his wishes on the ace director for all his projects. Why so? Is there are any reason in particular?
When quizzed, here is what Shankar had to say, "Do we carry out any important function in our homes without our dear ones? I’ve been treating Rajini sir just like how I treat my own brother. So, whenever I am having a function related to my films, I want my brother Rajini to be there. When he is around I feel a great support and satisfaction".
So why are we talking about this here now? Well, Director Shankar’s S Pictures forthcoming project is titled ‘Eeram’. The film’s audio and trailer will be released on August 9th at Sathyam Cinemas. As always, Super Star Rajinikanth is going to grace the function. The first copy of the audio will be released by our ‘Super Star’ while it will be received by Director Sasikumar.
It is said that "Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero". But we have to say, our Super Star does the role of a super hero and a brother at the same time exceedingly well!


Courtesy: indiaglitz.com

No comments: