Saturday, September 05, 2009

Raghav says no to Bollywood, yes to Rahman

He may be coming back to his roots with his second album 'Identity' but UK based artiste Raghav says that he has no plans to become a Bollywood playback singer.

The 'Angel Eyes' hitmaker who had grabbed headlines when he turned down the superhit song 'Twist' from 'Love Aaj Kal', says that Bollywood is not his priority right though he is willing to give up everything to work with Oscar winning musician AR Rahman.

"I am a singer and songwriter, it is a 50-50 thing and these two passions of mine cannot be separated. I turned down the song because I want to write my own songs and if I get an offer from Bollywood which lets me do both, I will say yes," Raghav told PTI in an interview.



Courtesy: ptinews.com

No comments: