Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rajini’s confession!



The Ulaganayagan Kamal 50 show, organized by Vijay TV to honor the achievements of Kamal in the world of cinema raised quite a few eyebrows. The Nehru Indoor Stadium was bursting at its seams with the who’s who of the film fraternity attending the same.
Few interesting occurrences spiced up the event, like the superstar’s confession about where he learnt acting. In his address, Rajini mentioned that during his earlier days, when he worked with Kamal in KB’s movies, the latter tipped him on how amazing an actor Kamal was and that how Rajini should learn the art from him. “From then on, I started observing Kamal in the sets and began to infuse his flavors in my acting. I learnt Kamal’s nuances when I worked with him and tried to bring it in my performance,” Rajini confessed.
He also revealed that he wasn’t comfortable signing up for Robot since the movie was scripted with Kamal in mind. “However, Shankar convinced me that he has made necessary changes and modifications to suit it to my character. Only after deliberations, I decided to take the project,” he added.



Courtesy: behindwoods.com

No comments: