Thursday, January 24, 2008

Rahman teams up with Ghai again

Ace music composer AR Rahman and renowned filmmaker Subhash Ghai created a masterpiece when they teamed up to create the music of ‘ Taal ’. May be that’s the reason why Ghai chose to invite Rahman to launch the music of his forthcoming film, ‘ Black and White ’ in Mumbai. Rahman being Ghai’s lucky mascot, only time will tell if his presence will add to the magic of Ghai’s trademark soulful music...

“I have introduced so many actresses in my films. This time around I am launching an actor. Anubhav Sinha, a talented youngster who won a TV reality show which was a hunt for budding actors, will be seen in my film. I have cast him with Anil Kapoor. Black and White is a low budget film but directed by me with absolute passion and honesty”, said the director.

“As far as the music is concerned, to bring out the colourful music in the framework of ‘ Black and White ’ has been a big test for me this time. But the in-depth melodies composed by Sukhwinder and lyrics by Ibrahim Ashq shall meet the expectations of music lovers and my fans I am sure. You need to listen carefully to the music of Black and White to feel it. It’s like ecstasy! It grows on you”, added the filmmaker about the music.

Knowing his keen sense of music and the chartbusters that his films have given, we are waiting with baited breath to listen to the music of Black and White .

Courtesy: Indiatimes.com

No comments: