Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Salman turned Blonde

Subash Ghai had a tough time convincing Salman Khan to dye his hair blonde for his film., Yuvraaj. Ghai wanted Salman, who plays the title role to appear different.
 
According to sources” Ghai tried different looks for him but failed .Then suddenly, one day, a brain wave struck him and he asked Salman to go blonde.Initially, Salman laughed it off but when he realized that Ghai was serious he refused outright.
 
Ghai confirmed the news and said” I tried several looks for Salman,but every look I devised looked pale and ordinary than the others in comparision with his real life personality”.
 
Then how did the blonde look come about?Ghai revealed” It just happened in Austria on the first day of the shoot. I was still toying with the idea. I suddenly told Salman that I want him to go blonde.”
 
This shocked Salman but he noticed a frown on my face. On the other day of shoot, Ghai was surprised to see Salman not turning up for the shoot. Ghai suspected if he din’t like the idea of going blonde. But he had another shock “he suddenly walked in and I was dumb-struck, he had coloured his hair blonde and was smiling”,he said.
 
Salman, u sure love giving pleasant surprises! 



Courtesy: chitramala.com

No comments: