Thursday, November 06, 2008

'Yuvvraaj' on small screen!



Salman Khan and lady love Katrina Kaif in a television show to promote their upcoming venture 'Yuvvraaj'
Ahead of his new film Yuvraaj's release Salman Khan kick started a promotion spree. His first stop was reality show 'Sa re Ga Ma Pa' and tagging along was sweetheart Katrina Kaif. And a light hearted Salman said, "I shall go wherever Subhash Ghai sends me."

True to his words this actor is surely going places to promote his forthcoming film Yuvvraaj. On the show, Salman says, "The show is nice and we are here to promote 'Yuvvraaj'. It has these days become a trend to promote movies in every possible place."

It seems the actor has learnt that honesty is the best policy. A candid Khan said, "This was the first time I was working with Subhash Ghai, so I was nervous whether the film will be made or not because I am a little unprofessional. I do my job well, but I am slightly unprofessional."

That's not all. Sallu went on to even add, "I can't sing or dance, but have been lucky to have got some hit songs in my kitty."

The final blow however was that Subhash Ghai told each one of them in the movie inclusive of Anil Kapoor and Katrina Kaif that they were all playing the character of Yuvvraaj.

Much has been the buzz of the movie and with spectacular promos screened everywhere, Salman will be hoping for yet another feather in his cap.


Courtesy: timesnow.tv

No comments: