Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Aamir Khan injured again on set of 'Ghajini'


Aamir Khan limps his way at the Dinanath Smruti Pratishthan's Special Award ceremony at Shanmukhananda Hall, Matunga, Mumbai Thursday evening, April 24. He had hurt himself on the Ghajini set the previous day in Hyderabad.

Bollywood star Aamir Khan was injured a second time on the set of his new film Ghajini at Sultan Bazar, Hyderabad on Sunday, May 4. The new injury, by Aamir's own admission, hurts a lot more than the earlier one.

"Just when I thought I was recovered I've injured myself again. And this time its worse than last time. Serves me right for taking it lightly and not resting myself enough. This time it's my left leg and yes this time it is my hamstring. So we've had to call off the schedule, with the climax incomplete. I am so mad with myself!!!" Aamir writes on his blog.


Aamir was injured earlier on the set of the same film on April 23, while filming a fight scene that required him to pick up and throw a heavy man against the wall.

Describing how he sustained the second injury, Aamir writes on his blog:

"The shot was me chasing the villain and taking a running dive to bring him down. As I took the leap my muscle buckled and the next thing I knew I was on the ground and in intense pain. No idea why it happened. But forced rest now."

Interestingly, Aamir relates both his recent injuries to the use of a thermacole layering on the floor of the set to cushion his fall, saying he has never had such injuries before.

He also has never been as old before, but that couldn't have had anything to do with it, could it?

Aamir who has been advised three weeks of rest intends to make the best use of it.

"Only silver lining is I'll get to see Kiran in another hour. When she heard she jumped on the flight and is on her way here," he says.

Courtesy: sawf.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the one who wrote this is an idiot...hes never been this old before could that be it...retard just shut up.