Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Aamir Talks About ´Ghajini´ Climax And ´TZP´ DVD Release Plans

Actor Aamir Khan is now healty and kicking and shooting the climax of the upcoming 'Ghajini'. He gave the details of the same, while also talking about the 'Taare Zameen Par' DVD. Here is what he says on his blog :-
Climax proceeds well I am shooting with protective bands and straps to help support the injured muscle. Couple days back I developed some sort of an eye infection. My left eye had gone red and was hurting. Today I developed a nose bleed. I really need a break. My body is falling apart!!!

A lot of you have been asking about the DVD release of TZP. I know I am guilty of delaying on that one. But I’ve almost finished my director’s commentary. Another two-three days and it should be done. Last night I was in the recording studio till 1am, after shooting till 7pm. Tomorrow will be the same. But I promise it will be worth it. I’m trying my best, really want to make this special. DVD should be out sometime in the month of May. Promise.

Today I met my first set of bloggers, in Hyderabad. Ru-ba-ru. (face to face). It was really nice for me to see the eyes and hear the thoughts, put faces to names.

Courtesy: planetbollywood.com

No comments: