Saturday, May 10, 2008

Jiah's dangerous stunts in Ghajini


Woman power is in. In Bangkok, Deepika Padukone is matching Akshay Kumar kick for kick in Nikhil Advani's Chandni Chowk To China. Nearer home, in Hyderabad, Jiah Khan is keeping up with Aamir Khan, performing dangerous stunts.

Jiah's stunts in Murugadoss' Ghajini are every bit as heart-in-the-mouth as Aamir's. The only reason her action scenes aren't being talked about are because she isn't talking about them.


"I can't! I'm not allowed to," she says. "But yes, I've done a lot of action scenes in Ghajini. They've been extremely unnerving. And they are one reason I had to lose so much weight."

On Tuesday, Jiah started shooting in Mumbai for Ken Ghosh's film with Shahid Kapoor. "That's the film I'm not supposed to do," she jokes, referring to an SMS that embarrassed Shahid Kapoor and almost got her out of the project. "It's so cheap to send compromising messages in someone else's name."

"I've never sent SMSes to people in the industry beyond work. I'm so new to all this manipulation, scheming and negativity,” she says. “I'm just so happy to be doing two films like Ghajini and Ken Ghosh's film, where I've completely different roles."

Courtesy:

No comments: