Thursday, July 03, 2008

"I could not accommodate Dasavatharam and Marmayogi!"


Ravi K Chandran has made Bollywood sit and take notice of the talents of technicians down south and as a result is associated with the kingpins of the Indian film industry. In an exclusive interview to Behindwoods recently, he spilled a few beans on his absence from Kamal's Dasavatharam and about his upcoming project with the King Khan.

Ravi revealed that Kamal approached him for Dasavatharam before the movie kicked off and he could not agree to the project owing to prior commitments. He also stated that when Kamal's Marmayogi plans shaped up, he was approached for the cinematography of the movie. "Since I am currently busy with Shahrukh Khan's My Name is Khan, I could not take up Marmayogi," he noted. My Name is Khan is directed by Karan Johar and also has Kajol in the lead role.

Courtesy: behindwoods.com

No comments: