Saturday, October 15, 2011

AR Rahman : I want to do more Tamil movies

AR Rahman : I want to do more Tamil movies

Who's who of Tamil cinema including A R Rahman, Mani Ratnam and K Balachander among those who took part in the audio launch of Aravaan, directed by Vasanthabalan.

It was all grand and glitzy affair in Chennai as the songs from the movie was screened besides special trailer. The movie has music by Karthik, a popular playback singer.

Speaking on the occasion, Rahman said, ' Impressed watching trailers of films like Aravaan, I want to score music for more Tamil movies. Films like these excite me a lot'.

'Seeing the trailer I am confident that the movie will be a run-away hit'.

For the past couple of years, I haven't seen any Tamil film. But I am looking forward to Aravaan'.

On Karthik, he says, ' he is a hardworking talent. He will make it big'.

Courtesy:supergoodmovies.com

No comments: