Saturday, December 27, 2008

Estop: Movie ratings for Ghajini

VIEWERS' FEEDBACK ON GHAJINI
After the release of the movie, it seems the paid preview of the much awaited Aamir Khan’s Ghajini has set the mood for Christmas for Bollywood.
The movie hits the screens on Christmas and after the response of the audience it seems that once again Aamir has given Bollywood a reason to usher in the New Year.
But though Aamir has been able to score a perfect 10 for Ghajini, there are people who doesn’t seem to have been impressed with the movie completely.
On the first day of its release, Ghajini has got mixed reactions from the audience but the huge advance bookings it is surely bound to be a hit.
VASHU BHAGNANI LAUNCHES HIS SON
He's the new kid on the Bollywood block and producer Vashu Bhagnani is leaving no stone unturned to create a perfect launch pad for son Jackky Bhagnani with Kal Kisne Dekha.
While the father son duo was busy shooting at Mumbai's film city on Wednesday night, it was actor Salman Khan who showed up to encourage the young lad.
“I know him since his childhood. He was very fat then so I use to tell him how to reduce,” says Salman.
“When he came to me eight years back I told him son we are producers, but then he said pa give me some time. So, I told him okay son if I see that thing in you I will take a chance with you,” says Vashu Bhagnani.
And if Jackky has his producer father to help him climb the Bollywood ladder, his lady love in the film, also a debutant Vaishali Desai is the grand niece of legendary filmmaker Manmohan Desai. Both the debutants believe that it is the filmy connect which helped them a great deal.
“It is essential to have a support system and Mr Desai has been a genius in the field. I was an academician and somewhere it is the genes which run in me so here I am,” says Vaishali.
“Being a producer’s son I value everything and I know there are many hands working behind one man standing here,” says Jackky Bhagnani.
While, the filmy connection will surely help them hog the lime light at the moment, it is only their acting which will carry forward the legacy.

Courtesy: in.com

No comments: