Monday, December 01, 2008

Jiah Khan: All eyes on GHAJINI

There are many memorable moments right from the selection to the execution of a film. Some memories fade away with time while some remain with you forever. NISHABD fame Jiah Khan can never forget that moment when she was selected for GHAJINI.

The audition that she had to do for the film was very hard and long one. Worst was the fear of rejection that played on her psyche. "But when Aamir and Murugadoss told me I was in, I could not believe it! I was in tears! I broke down completely. I was overwhelmed! I was so happy that tears automatically welled up my eyes and began rolling down my cheeks," she says.

The other moment that's etched in Jiah's memory is the first day of the shoot of GHAJINI. "Aamir told my mother that if I was a part of GHAJINI it was because of my own achievement and talent. It was the best compliment I have received that too from the best actor of the country––Aamir Khan. What more could I ask for."



Courtesy: glamsham.com

No comments: