Thursday, February 21, 2008

"I am not in Robot"

Robot, the prestigious venture of director Shankar after Sivaji seems to be the cynosure of the media ever since its announcement. The coming together of stalwarts of the industry like super star, Shankar and A R Rahman has increased the excitement and frenzy multifold. There were many rumors associated with the presence of Aishwarya Rai in this project which was put to rest some time back.

Now, news started leaking that action king Arjun will be doing the role of a villain in Robot. Arjun is currently shooting in Mumbai and when he was questioned on this, he said, "I have not been approached by anyone till date for Robot. This is only a rumor and I am totally clueless about the origin of this news. I am now busy with Aruvadai and Durai and I am discussing a few more scripts."

Courtesy: Behindwoods.com

No comments: