Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blogging bug hits director Shankar

"Blogging has gained massive popularity in India and now noted Tamil director better known as Steven Spielberg of India has been bitten by the blogging bug.

He has started his own blog, in his website. This will also be a promotional tool for Enthiren, his new film with Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai in the lead.

This is good news for millions of Rajinikanth and Shankar fans who will now get to see and read the making and pictures of how Enthiren is made.

His first posting was on Jan 1, 2010 and it says: “This is Shankar. All the movies I direct demands 24 x 7 attention and I don’t get enough time or opportunity to interact with my audience, the film lovers who seek and wish to know about my movies, myself, my likings, my thoughts etc, I hope blogging will serve the purpose'.

“Just back from Pune and Lonavala after finishing an action sequence with both my stars and with this I finished 90percent of Endhiran”.

Anyway let’s invite director Shankar into the blogosphere with open arms. What say?"



Courtesy:sify.com

No comments: