Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Goutham thanks Silambarasan

When Goutham Vasudev Menon was asked to express gratitude to a person whom he really wanted to thank at a television chat show on Sunday, the filmmaker's choice was Silambarasan, the protagonist of his forthcoming movie 'Vinnaithandi Varuvaya'.

"Silambarasan performed extremely well in 'Vinnaithandi Varuvaya'. He delivered what I exactly expected from him. In short, he lived the character he played in the film," the director said, while thanking the actor.

On his part, Silambarasan said, "thanks could not be the exact word to convey my gratitude to Goutham. The film is totally different for me and audience would see a new Silambarasan in 'VTV'. It is all because of Goutham."

He added: "Though I have already done many romantic films, I always wanted to do something like 'Minnale'. 'Vinnaithandi Varuvaya' happened thankfully. It is going to be one of the important movies in my career."

Courtesy:indiaglitz.com

No comments: