Monday, June 30, 2008

Aamir Khan Busy With The Last Days Of ´Ghajini´ & The Release Of ´JTYJN´


Actor perfectionist Aamir Khan is presently busy with the last few days of 'Ghajini' shooting and also with the release of his nephew Imran Khan's 'Jaane Tu Ya... Jaane Na'.

Says Aamir on his official blog : -

Hey guys my sincere apologies for not posting more frequently. Release time and the going gets really rough. Am shooting to complete the last few days of work on 'Ghajini', and alongside working on the release of 'Jaane Tu'. So many things to be done and such little time left. 4 days to go! OH God!

Have also fallen ill. Extremely untimely but there it is. There is so much I have to share but I guess I’ll do that once I can breath a little easy. Ok ok I know how you guys will now give me the obvious tip on how I can breath easier. I get it.

So this is just a short note to say hi.

Am awaiting keenly your response to JT, it’s the first film from my production house which I am not acting in, and I hope we’ve done ok.

Meanwhile the TZP DVD release is very close. Will keep you posted on that one.

Courtesy:

No comments: