Monday, June 30, 2008

Jaane Tu’s release stressing out Aamir ‘perfectionist’ Khan

The ‘Mr Perfectionist’ Aamir Khan is completely stressed out these days, all thanks to the hectic promotional activities for his second home production ‘Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na’. Aamir for sure, being the doting uncle he is, is putting in all possible efforts to make his nephew Imran’s debut a success.

The tension is palpable, Aamir wrote in his blog: “Release time and the going gets really rough. I’m shooting to complete the last few days of work on Ghajini, and alongside working on the release of ‘Jaane Tu….” So many things to be done and such little time left. Oh God!

The poor soul has also fallen ill because of his jam packed schedules and hasn’t been finding time to do anything else. The actor mentioned his state in his blog: “Have also fallen ill. Extremely untimely but there it is. There is so much I have to share but I guess I’ll do that once I can breathe a little easy.”

But, Aamir, being what he is, work is still on top of his mind. The actor is hoping for a positive response to ‘Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na’ and says “I’m awaiting keenly your response to ‘Jaane Tu…’ it’s the first film from my production house which I am not acting in, and I hope we’ve done ok”.

Here’s hoping that the audience is going to second Aamir’s faith in ‘Jaane Tu…’ by accepting it just the way they accepted ‘TZP’, in the meanwhile we have a suggestion for the actor- Hey Aamir… take it easy dude, the wait is almost over!

Courtesy: zeenews.com

No comments: